RULES & stuff How to have the best day ever at William’s Den
- Do you have a grown up watching you?
- Are you wearing your special William’s Den wristband?
- Has a grown up checked that you are ready to play safely, so no scarves, ties, necklaces or loose hanging hair, clothing, jewellery and nothing sharp?
- Have you washed your hands before playing and afterwards? And especially before meal time?
- Have you left your favourite things with a grown up to look after while you play?
- Are you ready to whiz down the slides, please, not up them, and ask a grown up if you need help with using the Den?
- Do you need a drink? Please only eat and drink at the Snack Box or Kitchen Table, not on or near the play areas. If you accidentally spill anything, please let a grown up know.
- If you don’t feel well or have an accident, then please tell a grown up straight away so we can help make it better.
- Are you ready to have lots of fun, and make new friends, and be kind to everyone using The Den?
- At William's Den, all children must be accompanied by an adult and adults must be accompanied by at least one child too!
If you have said yes to all the above then you’re ready to have some fun. Let the play begin!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
George Bernard Shaw