William’s Den Announces Another Win in a Bumper Crop of Business Awards
It’s been a bumper harvest for Team William as we add two more awards to our growing crop. We were delighted to pick up Start Up Business of the Year and Business of the Year at the Bridlington and Yorkshire Coast Business Awards 2018, held at Bridlington Spa recently.
2018 has been an exceptional year for us. Since opening in 2017, the accolades have kept coming, with 2018 already seeing multiple wins including:-
- Ice-cream Alliance Award – Special Diploma of Merit
- Remarkable East Yorkshire Tourism Award (REYTA) – Best Newcomer
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – Yorkshire Tourism & Leisure
- Rural Business Awards North – Outstanding Rural Diversification Projects
- Chamber Bridlington & Yorkshire Coast Business Awards – Business of the Year and Start Up Business of the Year 2018
Christian (owner) said: “We’re delighted to add two more awards to our growing collection and it is absolutely testament to the incredible hard work of Team William. Their commitment and passion for the business is outstanding and these awards are absolutely due to them and the joy they bring to the job.”
We are SO excited to see what the future has to come!